DC COLLECTOR MULTIPACK - GREEN LANTERN (HAL JORDAN) VS DAWNBREAKER
"Green Lantern: Hal Jordan’s life was changed twice by crashing aircraft. The first time was when he witnessed the death of his father, pilot Martin Jordan. The second was when, as an adult and trained pilot himself, he was summoned to the crashed wreckage of a spaceship belonging to Abin Sur. Abin explained that he was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, an organization of beings from across the cosmos, armed with power rings fueled by the green energy of all the willpower in the universe. Upon his death, Abin entrusted his ring and duties as the Green Lantern of Earth’s space sector to Hal Jordan.
DAWNBREAKER: In DC’s Dark Multiverse, on Earth -32, the green light of will has twisted an angry Bruce Wayne™ into something very dark and sinister. After the murder of his parents in Crime Alley, young Bruce is gifted with a Green Lantern™ ring, which allows him to fly and to generate deadly hard-light energy constructs. With no Alfred Pennyworth™ to guide him, he soon swallows his fear and pain and lets the void that remains corrupt him and the ring, unleashing a wave of darkness across his world, and now ours, as The Dawnbreaker™."
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Green Lantern and Dawnbreaker are based on their look in Dark Nights: Metal
- "Green Lantern comes with a Light Projection backpack, Light Projection boxing glove.
- Dawnbreaker comes with Light Projection bats.
- Includes Light Projection Base featuring rockets, tentacles, chains and many unique details to Green Lantern and Dawnbreaker"
- Includes two collectable art cards figure Green Lantern and Dawnbreaker figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
2 Figures, 3 Accessories, 2 Bases